Friday 1 July 2011

Stanford test shots

After a lot of waiting (and selling) I finally managed to bag me a Ricoh GRiii digital this week. I loved my old Ricoh GR1 film camera for its size, construction and mode dial (sadly it died last year). It's too early to write a full review or pros/cons at this stage so I've just quickly added some images from tonight at the Stanford-le-Hope music festival.
The fast 28mm (equivalent) lens is pretty good from what I can see, obviously it lacks sharpness around the edges but for a sub £350 CCD sensor compact, I'm not looking for amazing to-the-edge sharpness.
Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the London Street Photography Festival tomorrow and visit the Stanford-le-Hope festival in the night so by Saturday I should have a better range of subjects, ISO's and lighting in my images.



Followers