Sunday 3 July 2011

3-in-1

Tonight I have more test shots from the Ricoh GRiii, another image from my Staff project and the first image from a new project I have finally started - staff and mobile were not taken on the GRiii.

The new project will (as illustrated) be close up shots of people with their mobile phones; it might turn out to be nothing but until I can get 10-12 different subjects then I won't know if it's worth continuing, feedback appreciated (as I'm already thinking it may end up looking like results from a Getty keyword search).

As usual my hope to head out somewhere (this case LSPF) turned into something else so I've not yet been to London. I'm certain that I can get there on Monday though so it'll probably be Monday night before another post with GRiii test shots.





Followers