Sunday, 15 May 2011

Staff cont.

Earlier on today coming back from Hinkley Point B power station I decided to take a look at a new housing development with a substation at the back. As I pulled into the estate I passed a staff with its owner so I decided to approach her and see if she would like to be part of my project. Luckily she agreed and after taking a few shots I embarrassingly had another memory card problem. There was no way of viewing any of the images so I rushed home to see if I could retrieve the data. Zero files appeared on my computer and as a result I'm £30 down (for card recovery software) - but 296 images up. Next time I'll take my 1D with dual card slots and just use the uni's zoom lens.