Thursday 21 April 2011

Staff only

Firstly, it's a very sad note to start on but I would just like to show my respect to the photographers out there on the front line. My thoughts go out to the family and friends of Tim Hetherington and Chris Hondros who were killed yesterday, also to Guy Martin and Michael Christopher Brown that were also injured.




Since my last update and after my memory card incident I haven't been up to much but I have some new work and the first image from a new project. I was out on Monday around Tilbury power station for my energy project and driving back out from Tilbury Fort I came across two Staffordshire Bull Terriers (only one of the dogs turned out to be a pure breed). I've always wanted to do a set of portraits around Staff dogs and their owners and here seemed the perfect place to start.



Followers