Saturday 12 March 2011

Images from the week

Here are more images from my energy project that were shot this week on 120 film. Firstly I have to apologise for any colour problems, my colour technician (the wife) is away this week and this is my best guess at getting the colours right - now you can witness my colour blindness in all its glory. They're just low res scans too, so I also apologise for the quality; but like most things on this blog, I aim to get the work on here quickly and if you want to see the final prints you'll have to wait for my website to be up and running - probably still another few weeks away. The first photograph is the film image I decided on from my night outside Amazon.

I'm shooting some black and white 35mm film (nothing serious) this weekend and hopefully I'll have a scanned image uploaded by next week.


Followers