Friday 13 January 2012

Goodbye Thurrock, hello home.

I've made it back from Thurrock this week to see my family and friends in Wales before I leave for Calgary around March time. My last week of being in Thurrock turned into a bit of a mad rush, saying my goodbyes, selling unwanted items and most importantly trying to get more flag photographs. Towards the end I did rush things with this project and I could have done with about twice as long to get a decent amount of images before I then edit down. Anyways, what's done is done and I can't go back to retake anything so I'm working with what I've got. Not all of the images that I've posted for Thurrock flies the flag will go into the final edit and I'm hoping to get a good set of 6 ready for my Viewbook site that will be going live soon. Here is one that I'm happy enough to say will be in the final edit which was taken sometime last week when the weather finally cleared.

Followers