Wednesday 12 January 2011

Bus stop project

So as I mentioned at the start of this year I've started a new project around bus stops.
As I walk or drive around lately I've become increasingly aware of how a bus stop can say a lot about the surrounding environment.
I aiming to build quite a large body of work over the next few months that will help support my claim above.
The majority of the work will be taken around South Wales. Ideally I'm hoping for a good mix of locations, cities, council estates, rural towns, industrial estates, new suburbs and anything else I can fit in when I come across a good location.
Here are the first two that I'm happy enough to post on here but may not make the final edit - although the last image is located at the main bus station in Pontypridd and the bus stop had only been built a few days before, so it'll be interesting to see if there are any signs of use in a couple of months.


Followers