Friday 29 October 2010

First post

I've finally managed to put aside some time to start my first blog (well, first proper blog, I do have a twitter account http://twitter.com/alexdmiller but I rarely use it, although I will get better as time goes on). I'm hoping to keep this blog relatively busy with material that I've shot or found whilst completing my photojournalism degree at Swansea Met uni. I'll be shooting some new material this weekend for a Welsh Senior Division basketball team and hope to have an edit by Monday.

I was going to leave it at that (and I probably should have, it's now 4:50 in the morning) but I couldn't leave my first post without any photographs. So I tried to find some recent sport related images to link in with this weekends shoot and I realised that it's been a while, 3 years in fact. So, not so much through choice but more a lack of material, here are my most recent (2007) sport images...











Followers